This training is appropriate for yoga/movement teachers and clinicians who want to integrate more strength, movement science, and inclusivity into what they do. This is training is 100% online, and includes a combination of recorded and live content.
Led by Kathryn Bruni-Young, Carly Stong, and an incredible faculty of guest teachers.
Full Training Time Commitment
- This training is spread out over a year to ensure every bite-size piece is well digested. Training begins April 10, 2021, and ends March 16, 2022.
- We will meet twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) and have a weekend intensive every other month.
- Tuesday 12-1 pm EST will be a live group class, participants (that’s you) will each have an opportunity to teach the live class and receive group feedback. Participants are expected to attend a minimum of 50% of these classes.
- Thursday 12-2 pm EST (sometimes 12-3 pm) will be a live workshop/Q&A with Kathryn, Carly, and the guest faculty members.
- This training also includes seven weekend intensives, these intensives will be hosted on Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 pm EST.
My mission is to help people become informed and inspired to challenge their brains and their bodies as they develop a movement practice that is safe, inclusive, compassionate, and empowering.”
Full Training Includes
- A 300-hour Yoga Alliance certificate
- 2 private sessions with Kathryn and Carly for 1-1 mentoring
- Workshops with Kathryn, Carly, and world-class guest faculty (see below)
- Weekly group class + feedback (Tuesdays 12-1pm EST)
- Weekly workshop + Q&A (Thursdays 12-3pm EST)
- 7 weekend intensives (dates listed above)
- Access to all materials for one year after the training is finished
- Access to a private online community for the duration of the training
- Manual to complement videos
- A combination of recorded content and live interaction
- Accessible pricing, please note that prices are in CAD (folks from America get 30% off because of the exchange rate)
- Flexible payment plans that can be spread out