Live and on-demand classes to help you
build strength from home in a mindful way.
Sign up before Dec 23rd and gift a 6-month membership to a friend for free.
Your 6-month membership includes…
- A personalized gift card for a friend to get their own 6-month membership for FREE
- Over 50 on-demand classes from 20-60 minutes
- New classes uploaded every week
- Access to our 30-day practice progression to get you started
- Livestream classes on Monday and Thursday at 12pm EST
- A diverse and well-rounded approach to asana, flow, strength training, mobility, dynamic and functional movement
- Monthly guest teachers for incredible variety
Your personal information is secure & safe.
This online platform started three years ago when we decided to start filming classes so we could offer them to folks who had been following along from all over the world. This was the beginning of our Virtual Studio.
We offer a unique practice that blends mindful movement with strength training so we can all feel stronger and more able to do the things we love. Our classes will help you stay consistent and motivated because we know practicing at home isn’t always exciting. All you need is a long resistance band, a weight (5-15 lbs), yoga blocks, and something like a tennis ball to roll on.
The Mindful Strength Membership
is for you if you are…
- Wanting to understand WHY a varied practice that blends strength, mobility, functional movement, and yoga is so helpful.
- Interested in live classes with us and the entire membership community.
- Finding yourself with more questions than ever before about your own practice or teaching.
- Feeling unsure of where to start when there are just so many resources available.
- Are excited by things like pain science, task-based movement, resistance bands, using props in interesting ways, strength training, and more.
- Loving online classes and the flexibility of home practice.
- Always wanting the latest and greatest when it comes to fresh materials.
- Interested in progressive strength and movement strategies and sessions to follow along with.
“The Mindful Strength Membership classes always leave me feeling fantastic! Great approach to strength, mobility and full body movement. Highly recommend for just about anyone.”
Here’s how it works
Click the link below and sign up for a 6-month membership. Then email email@example.com and let us know your friend’s name and email address. We will email them a gift certificate with a unique code which will give them 100% off their own 6-month membership. This holiday special ends Dec 23rd 2020.
Don’t forget we offer technical support, if you need any assistance don’t hesitate to reach out.
** NOTE FOR CURRENT ACTIVE MEMBERS **
If you are switching your current active monthly membership over to the 6-month | Buy One + Gift One, you will receive the gift coupon on your next completed billing cycle.
6-Month Membership $149 CAD (approx. $116 USD)
Buy One + Gift One for FREE
Kathryn Bruni-Young (she/her) has been teaching yoga and strength-based movement since the age of 17. She began practicing Ashtanga at her mother’s studio in Toronto, and after experiencing some aches and pains decided to branch out and learn from other movement modalities. To date, she has competed as a strength athlete, immersed herself in pain science and multidisciplinary movement education, sustained a successful podcast, led international workshops, and she continues to run an online business with her partner Kyle. Her main influences are Greg Lehman, Jules Mitchell, Neil Pearson, Ido Portal, and all the guests she hosts on her podcast.
Kyle Pichie (he/him) has been teaching strength and conditioning since 2004, he has taught CrossFit, personal training, group fitness and he continues to run a youth weightlifting club. Kyle completed Kathryn’s YTT in 2014 and combines elements of his strength background with a more mindful and inclusive approach to exercise. He has years of experience training people in a gym setting and offers more of a mindful workout approach. Kyle has taken over everything from shooting classes to video editing, technical support, and podcast production for Mindful Strength. Kathryn and Kyle live in a countryside village in eastern Ontario (Canada), they travel together for international workshops, teach classes in their community, and produce a number of online courses, teacher education programs, and the Mindful Strength Membership.