Live and recorded classes to help you build strength and complement your practice.
What you get with your Subscription
- An extensive class library with over 50 unique classes.
- Sliding scale membership options with no long-term commitment.
- Annual and six month options.
- Livestream classes twice a week with Kathryn and Kyle.
- A diverse and well rounded approach to asana, flow, strength training, mobility, dynamic and functional movement
- Critically selected research and articles with a discussion from Kathryn.
- New classes uploaded every week!
Your personal information is secure & safe.
More information about the MINDFUL STRENGTH MEMBERSHIP
This online platform started three years ago when we decided to start filming classes so we could offer them to folks who had been following along from all over the world. This was the beginning of our Virtual Studio.
Two years later we see a need for more than recorded classes. There is a need for educational resources so we can understand the WHY behind all of this. From workshops to recorded webinars, and research papers made easy to understand, this platform has everything you need. We added live classes because we believe in the motivational power of live events, and we believe in collaboration and communication with the people practicing with us.
The MINDFUL STRENGTH MEMBERSHIP is for you if you are…
- Wanting to understand WHY a varied practice that blends strength, mobility, functional movement and yoga is so helpful.
- Interested in live classes with us and the entire membership community.
- Finding yourself with more questions than ever before about your own practice or teaching.
- Feeling unsure of where to start when there are just so many resources available.
- Are excited by things like pain science, task based movement, resistance bands, using props in interesting ways, strength training and more.
- Wanting to connect with an experienced teacher (that’s us) and be in community with other movers and shakers in the field.
- Loving online classes and the flexibility of home practice.
- Always wanting the latest and greatest when it comes to fresh materials.
- Interested in progressive strength and movement strategies and sessions to follow along with.
“The Mindful Strength Membership classes always leave me feeling fantastic! Great approach to strength, mobility and full body movement. Highly recommend for just about anyone.”
We’re currently offering two options for membership. Once selected, you’ll be taken over to our online education platform to complete the transaction and gain access to your membership.
7 Day FREE Trial + 6 Month Membership
7 Day FREE Trial + Annual Membership
Kathryn Bruni-Young (she/her) has been teaching yoga and strength based movement since the age of 17. She began practicing Ashtanga at her mother’s studio in Toronto, and after experiencing some aches and pains decided to branch out and learn from other movement modalities. To date she has competed as a strength athlete, immersed herself in pain science and multidisciplinary movement education, sustained a successful podcast, led international workshops, and she continues to run an online business with her partner Kyle. Her main influences are Greg Lehman, Jules Mitchell, Neil Pearson, Ido Portal and all the guests she hosts on her podcast.
Kyle Pichie (he/him) has been teaching strength and conditioning since 2004, he has taught CrossFit, personal training, group fitness and he continues to run a youth weightlifting club. Kyle completed Kathryn’s YTT in 2014, and combines elements of his strength background with a more mindful and inclusive approach to exercise. He has years of experience training people in a gym setting, and offers more of a mindful workout approach. Kyle has taken over everything from shooting classes to video editing, technical support and podcast production for Mindful Strength. Kathryn and Kyle live in a countryside village in eastern Ontario (Canada), they travel together for international workshops, teach classes in their community, and produce a number of online courses, teacher education programs, and the Mindful Strength Membership.